Sunday, September 26, 2010

United States of Rhys

Day 6 & 7 - Disneyland

Hi everyone

We have been in Disneyland for the past few days and it has been so busy I have not been able to get onto my blog.

Even though it has been busy I have managed to still ride the Buzz  Lightyear Astro Blaster every day. I have also now been to California Adventure and rode the Bugs Life Bumper Cars, Ladybird Boggie (like the tea cups) and Flick's Flight. I also went on the Indiana Jones Ride with mum and dad. I liked this one.

I got to get my Mickey Ears on Friday they are Halloween ones and Josh got Pirates of the Carribean ones which mum and dad got for us. I also got myself a Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster.

Oh yeah I finally met my favourite characters to yesterday. I met and had photos with Chip and Dale. In the street parade last night we got to play the drums.

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. You guys sound like you're having a ball!!! Please keep writing your blog when you have time - I look forward to it each day. Love Aunty Tess

    ReplyDelete