Thursday, September 23, 2010

United States of Rhys

Day 4 - Disneyland (USA - Thursday 9pm / Sydney - Friday 2pm)

Today was our first day in Disneyland and it was great. My favourite rides were Space Mountain (a roller coaster inside a mountain which is in the dark) and Buzz Lightyears Astro Blaster which I loved so much I made everyone ride it 3 times. I like it that much we are going to ride it tomorrow and the next day and the next day and maybe even the next day.

A few of the other rides we did are Matterhorn Bobsleds, Peter Pan's Flight, It's A Small World, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Snow Whites Scary Adventure, King Arthur Carrousel, Astro Orbitor, Autopia and the Monorail.

We got to the park at 10am and left at 8pm.Tomorrow we are going back early and going into California Adventure and maybe Buzz Lightyear again.

Tonight I tried something new for dinner it was Wetzle's Pretzel and I had a Hot Dog wrapped in a pretzel. It was yummy.

Anyway got to go to bed now so I will talk to you later.

3 comments:

  1. The buzz ride sounds like lots of fun. Have fun mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It sounds like you are having the time of your life Rhys! You make me feel like I am there with you. Enjoy every minute and make sure you get everyone back on the Buzz ride, OK? Keep writing, I look every day. Love Aunty Tess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone - I've just been online looking at Disneyland and some of the rides you've been on. It looks fantastic - wish I was there with you! Enjoy every moment - love Aunty Tess

    ReplyDelete